Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reviews - Draft - Movie: Inception

Inception is a perfectly forgettable film, incapable of teaching anyone any lessons or provoking any new thoughts or ideas. Going in with very low expectations, I found it void of any interesting story line, and even the punch line delivered much too late was completely expected and stripped of any significance. Such a... great disappointment for a film, which was said to have surpassed the Matrix.


I have much better entertainment every night when I go to sleep. I have crazy imagination. When I go to the movies, I expect to be entertained by an interesting plot, stimulating dialogue, etc. - things that used to be presen...t in movies before they invented all the crazy effects. I can create these effects just by closing my eyes. They are just depriving you of the ability to develop an imagination.
It didn't make me think about viewing my own reality because it didn't provide any new ideas. I already have a very unique opinion on how I view my reality

No comments: