Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reviews - Draft - Book reviews

Organize in a table with rating [also add video books]

According to alphabet and genre and rating (favorite)

Edward de Bono – How to have a beautiful mind

Even though at first I thought I wish everyone else would have read it then it would be more interesting to argue with them, I have discovered that indeed it was able to give me some tools for conducting my arguments

Dale Carnegie – How to Win Friends & influence people

A true diary of the part-time indian

Krauss – The History of Love

Beat the Ripper

Time to Kill

The last temptation of Christ

David Sedaris – When you are engulfed in Smoke

Pigmallion - Bernard Shaw

100 years of solitude

Bookseller of Kabul

Kite Runner

Reading Lolita in Teheran

Lolita

The picture of Dorian Grey – include quotes

Pigmy

The Road

No country for old men

Alaskan jew story

Purple hibiscus

The half of a rising run

At first I was unwilling to read the second book by the same author

JPOD

Haruki murakami – Kafka on the Shore

Catcher in the Rye

Bus Driver who wanted to play god

My name is read – Turkish

Tony Morrison – Jazz

INCLUDE PHOTO OF EACH BOOK

books I want to read

My name is red

Pride and Prejudice

My kindly ones

The blue mountain

Musicophilia

No country for old men

No comments: