Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love & Relationships - Draft - Rant - Invisible bond

I felt that something happened last night. Something metaphysical, between me and you. Like a connection, an invisible bond, I felt that maybe it got tighter or stronger. Perhaps. Maybe it was the trust. But I felt something. I don't know what you felt. It could be possible that you felt the opposite. It happens sometimes that people feel the opposite things in moments quite dramatic. But this realization since yesterday has carried me through today and has caused me to blank out and stare at the opposite wall in contemplation. Contemplation of nothing in particular. An unfocused vision of the white wall intersected by strange matrix-like grid in front of my eyes. A meditation-like tingling in the limbs. And no particular thoughts. Very strange.

as for the feelings. i dont know. it's like in a game of snooker. to shoot the ball you have to draw an invisible line continuing your stick toward the ball and into the hole
so i could draw that line through your eyes with my eyes. that's how i felt

and, to be serious for a minute, i have NEVER felt this way before. REAL. like being in between the sky and the earth. feeling the ground under my feet yet being taken so high. REAL HIGH. REAL & HIGH. this is new. and true. true love. life worth living. with you. being. seeing. feeling. and believing. in good. in everlasting spring. blossoming. growing. spreading roots. belonging. feeling home. warmth. embrace. it all started with embrace. that's probably why i fell for you. nothing's better than being in your arms. i love you.

No comments: