Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Poetry - Draft - Translation of Russian Song

agathe kristi translation
Genius and wisest song, Russiam 1990s. My translation:

Lie down, relax and listen to what I have to say
I hurt enough, but today I'm going away.
Like I said, just calm down and shut your mouth. Oh, well,
This is it, farewell, and go to hell.

Chorus:
I am in your like I'm in war,
And I'm in war like I'm in your...
But I am tired, the battle's done.
I take the wine and home I run.

The battle's done; the fire's out
And nothing's left to be without.
But we still live, and we just might
Be lucky to, in spite.
__________

Pain is pain, doesn't watter what you think of.
Pain is fear, when there's fear, there can be lo love.
Like I said, just calm down and shut your mouth. Oh, well,
This is it, farewell, and go to hell.

No comments: